FP Approval - How long ?

robsausa

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Was wondering if anybody had any information for me. Here's my status... My wife won the DV 2005 and we are currently in Dallas on my H1B so we're going for an adjustment of status I-485 through the DORA program, which aims to complete the whole process in 90 calendar days.
Our interview and application submission was done on the 23rd June and on the 30th June we got our FP notice of action. The earliest FP date I could get us in the whole of Texas is August 17th.
I have a few questions:
1.) since the adjustment must be completed by fiscal year end September 30th, how long does the FP approval 'normally' take (if there is such an average) because if it takes more than about 30 days we are out of luck
2.) our only other option is to try and go for early FP by just showing up or alternatively try going to another state (hey we've come this far, it's only a flight away). Does anyone have any info on which support centres are currently relatively shorter waits ?
Much appreciated.

fingerprints&bio

i went yesterday here in miami, just walk in the servbice center and they took me, without having an appointment. the clerk told me, if they don't have many people with appointments, they would accept everyone...the busy hours are in the morning, so try in the afternoon! good luck