FP appointment on my wife\'s due date!!!

water1

Registered Users (C)
Hi gurus: My wife and I just received our FP notices. The appointment is on 6/2/01 3:00PM (Saturday)in Philly. Unfortunatly my wife is pregnant and due on that day. we don\'t want to reschedule the appointment because that can cause delay in processing. Could we just walk in (for example this Saturday) and get FP done? And do you think this Saturday is too early because our appointment is one month away? thank you very much.

My case
EB2 China
PD 9/99
RD 1/25/01
ND 2/26/01

No Title

Seek your doctors advise and act accordingly. FP takes only about half hour. You can even contact your INS FP center and request them if they can do it first thing in the morning. They might consider given your special circumstance.

Good luck.

No Title

Hello,
You should be able to walk into INS Office and do it for yourself and for your wife on a earlier date.
I believe you can go on Wednesdays too. So you may want to try doing it tommorrow.
thanks
r....

No Title

Hey first of all IT IS NOT UNFORTUNATE THAT YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT.

You can go anyday in that week. Or call INS center where you have
FP and explain them about the medical situation, you may be allowed
to take FP before the scheduled date.

All the best.

No Title

I got my FP done 17 days earlier to my scheduled date. My scheduled date is 19th May and I got my FP done yesterday i.e. 2nd May.

You can just go to your INS office and explain your problem.

All the best

No Title

I was in the same situation my wife\'s due date was Mar 22, 2001 and had my FP that day, so I walked into the INS office on Mar 10, 2001 told them the situation and got the FP done.You should be absolutely fine. Just make sure that you are going there early morning by 8 am