FP - 485 Tracker for May 2001Cases

Vijay Hanabe

Registered Users (C)
May 2001 filers, please post your FP dates in this thread.
Mine: 485: RD May 2001, ND July 2001, NO FP yet
- Vijay

RD May30 2001, ND Aug 22, FP NOV 3 2001

Why so hurry about May applicants, when even Jan-Feb-Mar people are dancing around? :)

No Title

Hi Venkot, could you please let me know, the AVM is saying it is normally taking 240-365 days for processing in your case for I-485 ...

Iam sorry!!

What I meant is (considering my FP as a fluke)... even most of Jan 2001 to Apr 2001 filers haven\'t recvd their FP notices... and the whole FP thing seems to be nowhere related to a assured approval in a matter of months(look at second time FP of some people)...

TSC is randomly throwing FP notices....

wish you all the best

No Title

Anyone can tell me what is the earliest FP date, you know after getting the I-485 receipt.(EB2)

Take mine!!! RD May30 and ND Aug 22 - FP Nov3

I know my friends who applied after me, go their FPs in the same time frame.. what do you call it logic?? its a function called rand()

Talked to an IIO, RD:May 25- 01, ND:Aug 22, 01 - ead/AP DONE IN SEPT - NO FP

PD: 10/99
EAD, AP received for self and spouse @ sept 01.
NO FP

Spoke to an IIO @ TSC after a long wait..Barbara was courteous, heres a summary.

- Currently TSC is processing Marc 00 cases, it seems you will have to wait for a year.

I mentioned that some of my acquaintances with a RD close to mine, got their FP done a while back and have been approved recently.

To this she key boarded something and told me that my case had been moved into the unit on Jan 30th and she will sent out an email to the unit to send me a notice for the FP.

i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS UNIT STUFF IS..APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE CAN THROW SOME LIGHT ON IT.

She added: it seems it should take a few months for you now. Same for your spouse.

Net-Net, the wait goes on and on and on..!!!

hello eadstage!!! urgent

In your mail you were saying that.. some your friends near your RD
got their FP and were already approved(I understand your RD is May 01).. Is it true that your friends with their RDs near yours were approved(I mean got their GC??)... please reply this is very intresting....