Fp 03/22/02 Avm Not Updated

bshad

Registered Users (C)
FP Was done on 03/22/02 and FBI told me that it was forwarded to INS on 03/25/02. But INS AVM doesn\'t mention anything about FP received.

What does that mean? Does AVM has to be updated for FP before I get the 485 approval message on AVM?

Any comments

Some time it updates, like...

On 05/01/2002 received the results of your finger print and the processing has been resumed on your case. It will be informed once a decision has been taken.

Fax Inquiry

its been over two months that FBI sent my FPs to INS, since INS haven\'t updated the AVM, shall I assume that INS lost my FP... I have tried calling them (INS) Few times and I was on hold for 2 hours and than got disconnected.

Is there a Fax number where I can Fax an inquiry?

Thanks

not yet. But

I got RFE for employment letter. AVM message changed correctly when the RFE was sent and after the reply was received. I try to control myself not to check AVM too much, because it will drive me crazy. I think you are fine because FBI told you that they forwarded your FP. I called FBI too and were told the same answer. Try not to worry too much.

don\'t worry

my wife had given FP in april 1 st week.I spoke with IIO and confirmed that INS has received her fp on 3 rd week of apr.But the AVM has not yet been changed.That is TSC ...