Format of Name Check Status Inquiry Application to FBI

Swani

Registered Users (C)
Friends:
I faxed Name Check Status Inquiry to FBI but did not notarize it nor did I write or sign penalty of perjury statement. I however provided all the information outlined in Rahul's PDF. Would this request be rejected? To be on the safe side should I resend the request with either of the above two conditions fulfilled? Advise from the 'Name Check Gurus' on the forum is appreciated.

Swani said:
Friends:
I faxed Name Check Status Inquiry to FBI but did not notarize it nor did I write or sign penalty of perjury statement. I however provided all the information outlined in Rahul's PDF. Would this request be rejected? To be on the safe side should I resend the request with either of the above two conditions fulfilled? Advise from the 'Name Check Gurus' on the forum is appreciated.

You do not HAVE to get it notarized or sign perjury.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Rahul wrong again. No need to get it notarized or sign perjury. You are doing a status check, and your personal identification in the document is sufficient.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Would it hurt or have adverse affect if I resend the request? I just want to be on the safe side. Has anyone on this forum sent two requests to FBI for name check status.

Rahul Kumar said:
Swani,
Why not call Debbie @ FBI , the # is in the PDF

Rahul, when is your oath? Tried to send you a private message but your box is full.

BTW, our dear friend has been banned.

Take care.