format for experience letters.

Sandhya123

Registered Users (C)
I have got an RFE on I-140 asking for experience letters from previous employers / reference letters from co-workers. I worked in 6 different companies before my labour was approved. ao I am basically looking for many diff formats of experience / reference letters.

could someone post some experience letter formats if you have?

thank you.

(Date)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to certify that Mr. Arnold was a permanent employee of T&CSTP, Inc. form December 8, 1998 to December 12, 2001.

His duties were to develop oracle applications for Unix and Windows NT based platforms. Mr. Arnold was also responsible for systems analysis, designing, coding and implementation of ERP software using developmental tools such as Developer 200, and designer 200.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional questions.

Very Truly Yours

(Name)
(Title)
:rolleyes:

Thanks for your response Mithun. I used almost the similar letters, but they all looked same with almost the same technologies :)

Luckyandcurious, I actually don't know any other details of my I140 except the exact text of the RFE. I asked my employer to show me the original RFE request they received, but he is not ready to do it saying it has some of company's information. I don't even know my LIN# :(

Sandhya123,

When you get your exp letters from prev employers, make sure they all should NOT look same. That gives some suspiciousness to the officer.

If you cannot get exp letters, you can get affidavits from co-workers or as a least option, you can write your own affidavit.

Please don't take anything granted from my words. Consult your lawyer or any otherized person. Best of luck