Form questions: can anyone that has submitted the following please help I-130/I-131/I-765

Loum

Good morning,
Please help, I'm a US Citizen trying to get my husband to be Legal he's visitor's visa expired:
I-130 #17 my husbands-children under relationship I put my husbands name: then relationship Husband .he has children from a previous marriage should I put the childrens name on form and under realtionship stepson / stepdaughter ? or should it be under relationship since I'm doing the paperwork for him son/daughter?
I-131
Part 3: should I put from:12/01/11 #2 Lenght of trip 12/08/11 or
#2 Lenght of trip: 7 days which would be the correct one
I-765
#1 which USCIS Office space Date:does this mean I have to put the address of the nearest location to our house??or leave blank since we have not submitted the papers for legal residency

hey!

I tried to go through the filing instructions of the I-130 and I would recommend you call the USCIS 1800 number to confirm your doubt about that part. As far as the filing instructions go, they do not mention anything. I would say you only put in info of the people who are gonna benifit from the application but I could be wrong!

for the I-131 expected length of stay, mention the number of days/weeks you are gonna be travelling for. I have said 15 days for example.

I-765 they are asking you if you applied for a EAD previously then which USCIS office did you apply at, if this is your first ever EAD request then you have to put N/A in the space provided. If you had applied for one previously, write the name of the USCIS office you sent the application to the first time.

hope this helps

I have tried calling the 1-800 number and no such luck all they tell me is that they can not advice me on what to put on the application form, thank you for your quick response! I figure you guys would know since you might have kept copies of the applications you submitted! thanks once more