Form letters to approach senators and NSC

Patra

Hello,
I applied for I140 in the OR category at NSC with a reciept date of 6/15/04. Like many of you I am frustrated by the slow progress of EB1 cases at NSC and would like to approach a local senator for possible assistance. My company has agreed to endorse my letters. I am trying to help them out by composing one. Can anyone direct me to a good form letter seeking senatorial assistance or post one they have used (hopefully successfully :))?
Thanks for the help.

Patra said:
Hello,
I applied for I140 in the OR category at NSC with a reciept date of 6/15/04. Like many of you I am frustrated by the slow progress of EB1 cases at NSC and would like to approach a local senator for possible assistance. My company has agreed to endorse my letters. I am trying to help them out by composing one. Can anyone direct me to a good form letter seeking senatorial assistance or post one they have used (hopefully successfully :))?
Thanks for the help.

You applied in June 2004 and want to write to a senator already?
The estimated wait time is much longer....more than a year.

Even VSC, which is speeding a lot these days took 7 months for my OR case.

Yes we shd!!

Well, No Harm!!
I agree June 2004 is early ..... from NSC point of view .........but VSC is screening JAN 2005 now as compared to JUNE 2003 for NSC. I Would say we shd write about it. Unfortunately I have no idea how to go for it.