Forgot to Mention Speeding Tickets on N-400

supercomp

Registered Users (C)
So after reading this website, it seems that I forgot to mention my traffic/speeding tickets on N-400. I guess misread the N-400 instruction where it says "don't worry about it unless its over $500 or involved DUI/Drug related charges."

I have 4 tickets. Stop sign in 04/2001, Speeding 06/2003, Speeding 07/2004, and Passing Left on Center on local street 05/2006 (resulted in minor accident).

What is best course of action now?

No big deal

Hi,

There have been 2 types of cases:
1. They did not mention tickets on N400 and were never asked anything about it. So if that happens you will e fine.

2, During interview you can mention and then it is upto IO. He may ask for some court disposition etc for the tickets or simply brush aside it saying they are not a bog deal.

Now best course for you is try to get court dispositions for tickets by paying $10 for each ticket. In the interview mention that you have traffic tickets(if he asks for it at all). If he asks for court documents give him the cort documents you got and if he brushes it aside, You are in clear.

Regards

So, how do get your hand on court dispositions? I never went to court and I just paid the tickets (they were about $100 each).

Just call up traffic courts and ask for despositions?

Thanks.

Yup.

However, I did list my tickets, but I didn't go as far as getting court dispositions. I just went to the TX state web site and ordered a driver's record (or something like that). I carried it with me to the interview, but the issue never came up.

So, how do get your hand on court dispositions? I never went to court and I just paid the tickets (they were about $100 each).

Just call up traffic courts and ask for despositions?

Thanks.
Each ticket is finally resolved in the Court that has Jurisdiction. Contact each court and request a Cetified Disposition It will cost $10.00. It also takes 2-4 weeks to get each. Start on that process right away.