for tripleanxious, has your online status been updated after you replied to RFE?

xwyli

Registered Users (C)
I replied to RFE on 12/22/02 and my online status hasn't been updated until I talked to IIO twice and my lawyer called INS twice. Finally it was updated on 2/10/03 just before my lawyer was going to send another copy. Is your status updated? Thanks!

Thanks a lot for asking, xwyli. I called numerous times and in the end sent in another copy. it was finally updated on 3/4/03. keep me updated on the progress of your case!

Originally posted by xwyli
I replied to RFE on 12/22/02 and my online status hasn't been updated until I talked to IIO twice and my lawyer called INS twice. Finally it was updated on 2/10/03 just before my lawyer was going to send another copy. Is your status updated? Thanks!

Thanks a lot for asking, xwyli. I called numerous times and in the end sent in another copy. it was finally updated on 3/4/03. keep me updated on the progress of your case!

Originally posted by xwyli