For people belonging to "Koym2r_Maapilai " group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texy

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Please maintain a protocol on this site to communicate and share your view in a common language known to all (which I guess is English). I don't mean any disrespect to the language you are posting your messages here but if you think you are posting something useful please let other also gain from your experience and views.

I think there will be lot of other people here who would agree with me....

i agree with texy

please ... only immigration retlated. We are already vexed up with BCIS (INS) due to delay

Guys,
Where were you all when so many people posted messages in hindi? I am not defending those who posted messages in tamil. No one should use other than English here. But, I am wondering why different approach to hindi & tamil posts?

sanrishi

nothing against any language - but in most of the hindi posts I have seen before, most of it was in english with just a quote or a limerick in hindi. unlike the post we complained about.

but I DO agree .any language other than english should be treated the same .

If there are posts I have missed, thats what it is - missed - nothing intentional...

The original thread of "Koym2r_Maapilai" got deleted. Moderators are so active in this forum and thats good.

Originally posted by Struggling
Hindi is national language of India. So, I guess all Indian must be knowing it.

Yes, But
The fact is all indians do not know Hinadi
So
IT IS NOT A NATIONAL LANGUAGE (practically speaking )

and
will never be

NO NO

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Struggling
Hindi is national language of India. So, I guess all Indian must be knowing it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, But
The fact is all indians do not know Hinadi
So
IT IS NOT A NATIONAL LANGUAGE (practically speaking )

and
will never be

In all of countries English is not spoken too and people really don't understand it. Things are getting complicated!!

The existing system is less complicated
than
convincing and making all people to speak English

It was not possible even to HITLER and failed miserably
( to bring people on one line )

just forget and close this topic

All the people in this forum know English

This forum is for the people who are trying for their AOS in US and everyone in this forum knows English.

I fail to understand why the language issues are often discussed. All the languages have developed as a mode of communication. When everyone in this forum knows English, why should anyone post in any other language?

Everyone loves their mother tongue. No question about it. But, if you want to convey anything to anyone in your choice of language other than English, you can use private email addresses. What is the fun in posting such mails in the forum, when some people don't understand it? The sole purpose of that post is defeated.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.