For 140 > 360 days

roughy

Registered Users (C)
Guys/Gals

This might of some help to those who have been waiting over 360 days for u 140 approval.

My 140/485 dates are:

140 - RD apr-30-2002
140 - ND may-02-2002
140 - RFE sept-2002
140 - Response to RFE oct-07-2002
140 - AD may-12-2003

485 - ND oct 15th 2003

Now heres the story.
2 weeks back I talked to IIO and he said he cannot reveal the 140 info to me , however he said i will not hear a decision on 140 but a decision on 485 directly.

I was not convinced and had my lawyer call last monday 06th.
The lawyer was informed by IIO that my 140 should have been adjudicated by now and he will have some one look at it right away.

On 12th my 140 got approved.
I would recommend u all to have ur lawyer talk to INS if u have exceed 360 days from ur ND. As per my experience I dont think the clock restarts after the RFE.

But looks like we need to wake them up on 361st day.

Wish u all the best.

Kisi ne sach kaha hai
Muddai laakh bura chahey to kya hota hai
Wahi hota hai jo manzoorey Khuda hota hai

Jaa ko raakhey saiyyan maar sakey na koi
Chahey karey jitna bhi hamko INS pareshaan
ham to green card lekar hi ab chup hoi

Roughy great man Congratulation

Tell you what!
Q#1-Can you please say your EB?
Q#2-If concurrently filed please write the RD & ND of 485-765-131. Thanks

Second of all I have had my lawyer call them also on 04-28-03 then I have him call them again on 05-02-03 she said did not you call on 04-28 my lawyer's assistant said yeah,
So they do keep the record of all the calls as somebody a while ago said that they have to show the log to their supervisor that how many calls they took in 1 day.

Oh well she said that we did get the file & we are going to send it to QA & then we will send it to the adjudicator, so hope some outcome probably in 2-3 weeks so it is by 05-22.

I am keeping the fingers acrossed and hopeful. Just 1 thing that I hope I am not going to get the RFE at this stage because if that was the case I should have gotten it by October or so like you otherwise it shoud be fine. Well thanks for your update I am writing this update for others to see & get the conclusion by themselves. Peace.

Friends.....

Now, we have understood that BCIS is not following any order in approving 140. They approve Feb'03/Mar'03 cases. But, we are waiting for over 300 days. Will be there any effect, if we send a petition , highlighting our plight to the President of this country?