Follow Up Question to September 26 Conference Call

chana06

Hi, I had posted Question #21 about K1 Visa for the Sept 26 Call. My second question in that post was not answered during the call and I had some technical difficulties during the call so I could not ask my follow up questions.

The question was >> After applying for K1 Visa can the applicant travel to the US on an existing valid Visitor's visa?

On the same lines, I have another question >> After applying for K1 Visa can the applicant get a Student Visa if admitted to a (reputed) university such as UC Berkeley?

I would really appreciate it if Mr. Rajiv Khanna could answer these 2 questions.

Thank you!

CMS final rule 1599-F clarifies that for purposes of payment under Medicare Part A, a Medicare beneficiary is considered an inpatient of a hospital, including a critical access hospital, if formally admitted as an inpatient pursuant to an order for inpatient admission by a physician or other qualified practitioner. The final rule provides instruction on when an inpatient hospital admission should be ordered and certified, and clarifies for the practitioner and facility when inpatient hospital admissions are generally appropriate for Medicare Part A payment.