Folks, Please vote in this important POLL ! Shall we sue ??

Shall we file class action against USCIS ?

• Yes, and I will pay

Votes: 158 76.7%
  • Yes, but I cannot pay

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 10.2%

• Total voters

sai_2367

Registered Users (C)
Should we file class action against USCIS?

Please VOTE in this SECRET POLL . YES or NO does not matter

Check this Link for the previous discussions we had on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, please vote even if you are against it.

Active participation is what we desperately need.

Though I select I will pay, I don't think we need to pay anything. Because BCIS will pay the lawsuit fee. We can point out we're wasting money on EAD renewal, AP renewal, pictures taking(that cost me 200$ already)...... If AILA can back us, then we'll win.

Yes, We should sue USCIS. USCIS cheats everyone by telling thay are processing religious workers cases, TPS, SR, audits, and so on. How longl will it take to process thousand religious workers case at 4 service centers? I don't think it will take more than a week. Don't believe these lies, if you believe every month they will come up such excuses. I guess everyone will understand this if you have been following the USCIS excuses for last one or two years.

Illegals are going for Freedom ride and when they were on the way to Washington D.C to particiapate in the freedom ride they were stopped by Immigration control and enforcement department but they refused to provide any documentation to them. Illegals are demanding driver license, demanding legal status,........

If illegals can go to that extent, we all are legal residents and we have nothing to care about any backlash.

Please join this effort to sue USCIS and set a precedent for all immigrants and immigration benefit applicants.

Do it guysss:( I m so sick of just thinkinggg

Wonders why ppl are not supporting this effort...

I ll say just SUE them...they have made this business...not a service.

-Sanju

How much one needs to contribute should be worked out. Then I think people will we know if they can afford or not.

Good Point. I have no clue whatsover about the total cost.
I believe Sunju13 , Edison and Manumahi should lead this effort. I am looking at 50 hours initially. (100 * 50) would be 5000 dollars to start this. If we have roughly 75 people it would be 67 dollars each. For details on finances you guys should look at Sunju13 and the other leads.

Originally posted by bdkhyd
How much one needs to contribute should be worked out. Then I think people will we know if they can afford or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy guys..........

Go back to your work and let BCIS or UCIS do their.

I believe supporting for the Employment based immigration backlog petition is a better idea than wasting your time & energy in filing a law suit.

My vote is NO.

Though I voted yes, just wanted to add..

that I have my reservations. But we have to look at all feasibilities and not jeopradise everything.

As vinidel has said, we should also vigourously follow up on our other initiatives.

Some thoughts...

Very interesting poll...

This poll may give you an idea about what people think emotionally, not practically. People who are waiting for the GC are going through difficult time and when they see this kind of poll, they jump right in and vote yes.

In my humble opinion, this poll will not reflect the true picture. And also, as a novice, I would like to ask how far it is possible to sue a government agency(in general yes, you can sue anyone but immigration issues are dead serious for a country and any delay would be portraied as part of the security measures). I would like some input from an immigration attorney who is visiting this forum.

On the positive side, I see lot of people actively involved in the "Project Ocean", which is approaching the problem in a more organized way.

My thoughts friends and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

And finally my vote to this poll was 'No'.

Regards,
Raj

Re: Some thoughts...

Thanks for voting. This is exactly what we need.

Please VOTE in this POLL . YES or NO does not matter

Originally posted by Raj Chandra
Very interesting poll...

This poll may give you an idea about what people think emotionally, not practically. People who are waiting for the GC are going through difficult time and when they see this kind of poll, they jump right in and vote yes.

In my humble opinion, this poll will not reflect the true picture. And also, as a novice, I would like to ask how far it is possible to sue a government agency(in general yes, you can sue anyone but immigration issues are dead serious for a country and any delay would be portraied as part of the security measures). I would like some input from an immigration attorney who is visiting this forum.

On the positive side, I see lot of people actively involved in the "Project Ocean", which is approaching the problem in a more organized way.

My thoughts friends and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

And finally my vote to this poll was 'No'.

Regards,
Raj

Unfortunately, people from the other forums cannot poll since they do not have the access. This is strictly the VSC folks voting in this poll.