Finsihed medicals at Apollo, New Delhi

vmanish

Registered Users (C)
For those who are getting CP at New delhi, Apollo is the best choice among all other. I called them yesterday for today's appointment and have been give 1PM appointment. Reached Apollo at 1:30PM :), but I don't think it matters if you take appointment or not. I was asked to fill out a registration form and wait for call. Then I was called after 15 minute and handed over couple papers with room numbers mentioned, where I am suppose to go one by one. First I went for blood test, then X-Ray and then went to physician and he recommended to purchase 3 shots (MMR, ID and don't remember 3rd one) from pharmacy inside and then go to 1st floor to get these shot. We went to first floor and got all the shot and came back to physician, who went to ICU for some reason, so waited for 30 minutes(wasted). Then we came back and performed our physical without stripping our clothes :), just asked couple questions regarding medical history and asked us to call them back on Monday for report.

Very nice and helpfull staff. Eevrything under one roof and good thing is they know what they are suppose to do. There is one big hall and all rooms like for blood test, x-ray, physician are around it, so don't need to walk much. All these are at Gate # 2 inside main entrance.

Please feel free to ask any questions if you have.

Thanks

-vmn

Total cost for 3 vaccination was Rs 1508 for T.D., MMR, Vericella and also Rs. 1450 for physical and blood tests.

Total Cost = 1508+1450 = Rs 2958

Thanks. Can you recollect what shots and the cost break down.

Thanks. So you got MMR, DT and Varicella. How about Hepatitis B or Influenza? Thanks.