Fingerprinting review & FBI Namecheck

H1Bee

Registered Users (C)
I recieved an email from CIS saying that the results of my fingerprinting review were recieved on XX/XX/XXXX and processing has resumed on my case...I know that my case was in FBI Namecheck.....does this email mean that the Namecheck has cleared...???

Anyone else in the same situation ???

All insights appreciated...

finger print results

I have a similar case where i did my code 3 bio, on 11/29/06 and ther were no lud on my case but i called fbi this morning and was told the results were sent back the same day, can anyone share with me what that means and if that means my name check is also cleared and will happen from here.
Thanks.

pwilson,

how did you call the FBI? Which number did you call...Can you share...

Thanks

H1Bee said:
pwilson,

how did you call the FBI? Which number did you call...Can you share...

Thanks

I been waiting since Jul-2004 and I have no response, I sent several mails to USCIS and my congresman and nothing, I don't now now what's next...

FBI Processing Dates of the Name Check (202) 324-3625
FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000

... I used 2 years ago I don't now if still current.

What is the FBI number you called - Pwilson?

pwilson said:
I have a similar case where i did my code 3 bio, on 11/29/06 and ther were no lud on my case but i called fbi this morning and was told the results were sent back the same day, can anyone share with me what that means and if that means my name check is also cleared and will happen from here.
Thanks.

Pwilson,
I would really appreciate if you could share the number you called for the FBI. My namecheck has beens stuck for three years and am still awaiting my GC approval. Thanks so much.
Desi

Hi I just called the phone number given by adrenalina31 and they said they don't do that anymore. that's very unfortunate.

here's my situation:

i filed for my husband's greencard at the Santa Ana office, in CA, in March 2005. we did the I485, I130, etc. We also did his EAD and advanced parole docs too.

we got interviewed on july 15th, 2005. only the name check was pending as of then.

it's been 2 years since we applied, and it's still pending name check.

we now live in white plains, ny.

we are thinking about filing a case against the USCIS.