FingerPrinting Rejected twice

Geetha Sanjay

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
Myself and my husband went for the fingerprinting during Dec\'2000 and mine was rejected so I went for the fingerprinting again during Feb 2001 and I got the letter from INS yesterday saying that my fingerprints are rejected again because it is unclassifiable and they have rescheduled the fingerprinting during second week of March 2001, if you guys know anything about this could u help me, is there anything I could do so it will not be rejected again and also I would like to know if it will prolong my getting Green Card?

Thanks in advance
Geetha

No Title

The wife of a friend of mine, had her fingerprints rejected twice. My friend (her husband) and their son, now have their greencards stamped. The wife is still awaiting a call for another fingerprinting date.

Hope this helps.

No Title

I have already done twice. I hope mine will not get rejected again. The lady who took my finger-print told me that my finger-prints are too light. may be beacuse I do lots of typing. she told me that just in case they want two copied of FP. I do not know if to bilieve her

No Title

Well, dont worry. My wife was rejected 3 times. But as per lawyer and FBI, INS will not send any more notices and will use some different means to check criminal background. We are in NSC. We are still waiting if INS is planning to send us anything for fingerprint.

No Title

Thanks vvkkmm. I called up FBI yesterday they told my fingerprinting was sent to INS and as per the new rules they cannot tell me whether it is approved or not.

Did you get any letter after it was rejected for the 3rd time? I hope mine doesn\'t get rejected for the 3rd time.

Please keep me posted if you get any letter from INS or any news thru your lawyer.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

Geetha

No Title

Hi Geetha

Have you got your approval?

How much time it took for approval.

My Wife is also Got FP redo.
FP 03/15/01
FP Redo 5/15/01
ND 11/02/99

No Title

Geetha/485_oct99_waiter,
did you guys have your fingers printed using Optical Scanners or ordinary method(using Ink and paper)?

Kindly let me know.

Generally in Optical Scanning they make sure the FP is scanned again and again until they are approved by the Opt. Scanner.
I just had my FP done at Alexandria, VA using Optical Scanners.

cheers

No Title

My finger prints were rejected twice(Unclassified) using Optical scanner. My case has been transferred to Local INS, Charlotte last week.Iam waiting for my interview now...... If anybody FP\'s rejected twice their cases will be transferred to local INS for interview. Local INS will ask us police clearance letter during interview time.

My Details are; EB2, INDIA, VSC, ND:12/06/99 RD: 12/15/99
                   1st FP: Mar,2001 2nd FP: april,2001

No Title

Please Post your details, If anybody FP rejected twice and got your GC approved..This would be helpful to others whose FP rejected twice and Waiting for instructions from INS.

No Title

Hi,

I used to live in Delaware and filed my I-485 from there. Now I live in Sacramento, California. I just got my finger printing call letter from VSC. Do I have to go to Delaware to get my finger printing done. When I asked a lawyer, I have to go to Delaware was the answer I got.

Could anyone help me here please? Do I really have to go to DE or Can I do it here in CA?

Any and all help is appreciated.

B.

No Title

Hi Chakorapakshi,

I am in the same boat. My FP were rejected as unclassified 2 times in Feb 2001. My case was tranfered to local INS (San Francisco) on March 2001.

Do you have any more info on the Police Clearance - is there a way to get the clearance done proactively so that we will have the letter when we go for th interview?

Thanks.

No Title

Hello,
  After talking to an IIO, i came to know that my FP is unclassified.
My FP date is 04/06/01. My husband\'s FP is fine. In that case will his processing proceed normally or will it be delayed because of mine?
Can i approach the VSC directly for a FP notice before i get it officially? What are the chances that the FP will come out well the second time? Please help.

RK.

No Title

I am in a same boat. Does any body know if we can get the police clearence earlier? Before the interview time?