Fingerprinting Notice - MI

swapnilpatil

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have received fingerprinting notice for me and my wife today and the date is 11/19/04. My wife just went to India and now I am confused as to what can be done. The notice says that I can postpone the appointment but that will cause delay and how much time that would take who knows ??

Has anyone ever had this kind of scenario, where they have postponed the fingerprinting and if so how much was the delay. Is it advisable to postpone it at a later date OR have my wife back here in US and get the fingerprinting done as a last option. Also, since I am out of state is it possible to get the fingerprinting done in the state I am (CA). Anyone who have done their fingerprinting done at Oxnard, CA please share your experiences

Appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks

I moved from Detroit, MI to Houston, TX an year ago and did my second finger printing with finger print notice to give finger prints at Detroit office.

When I was in Detorit, my wife did give her first finger print after six months of my first finger printing. Hence she can give finger printing after she come back from India. You may reshedule it by calling toll free number on finger print notice

all the best

- sai

Could you please update

HI,
I also got the finger printing letter and my wife is out of the country.

Could you please let me know, that how you re-schedules it. and how much time it took.

thanks
omar a