fingerprint experience in Newark ASC

pareshsc

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

This was my experience for fingerprinting in Newark ASC.
May be this is not a common experience, but be aware.

Its no use to come very early at 7.00 AM, if your appmt is at 11.00.
The security guards would not send you first. It was not first come first serve basis.
Actually they send the earliest appmnts first on an hourly basis.
first the 8.00AM, then 9.00AM, then 10.00AM so on..
So it was advisable to reach at 10.30AMfor our 11.00 apmnt.

Also, after we are inside, the long queue to reach the fingerprinting room was atrocious.
But once inside the room, it was very fast.

pareshsc please reply..

pareshsc,
Mine and my wife's FPs are sheduled on 8th April at Newark center. Our FP notices have code 3, can you please share your experience about FP process at Newark? I mean what is in your FP notice about code 2 or 3. If you have code 3 did the ASC people done Finger Prints + Biometrics. Also We have two young kids one is an infant and another 8 years old daughter. Can we take kids inside the center. Did you notice anyone has taken their kids inside. Your inputs will help me a lot.
Thnx

Hello,

I am also in the same boat of raaj97. Anyone who had experience with Newark, NJ - FPCode3, Please post your experience....
Are they doing both FP and Biometrics for the code-3. ???????

Also we have 2 kids. Can we take the kids inside ASC.
Will they allow inside. (not for FP).

Thanks in advance...
mka

We had Code 1

We had Code 1, not Code 3.
However, I did see a few people whose photograph was being taken. I am not sure what that was about.
We took our 1 year old with us. They do allow diaper bags and stroller, so you can pack baby stuff in it. But, note that the elevator is no-where in sight and the security guards are too busy to pay attention to our needs.
Also, once inside the main door, you have to take staircase for fingerprinting.
We had a tough time, taking the stroller, warm clothes, blah blah till we reached the finger printing room.
Also, unfortunately, we both were called at the same time by the anouncer, so we had a tough time keep a close eye on our kid.
Its better, if you have a third adult with you, then, its confortable to manage the kids when you are busy with the USCIS folks.

I am sorry, not much help on Code 3.
For CODE 3 info, its best to speak to your lawyer and get info. Speak to USCIS number.
Plenty of info on Code 3 is available on this forum.

pareshsc,

Thanks for your info. I heard from my friends who already did FP Code-3 in Newark,NJ;, the ASC people they did not do both FP and biometrics. For some they ask them to come to ASC again for biometrics latter on eventhough the code is 3. If they don't do biometrics can we tell them that "I have Code-3 Biometrics".

That is the reason I am posting here particularly about Newark, NJ(FP-Code3).
Whoever already had FP at Newark, NJ- ASC(FP-Code3), Please post yr experience....

Thanks
mka

mka2005

mka2005,
You mentioned that some of your friends had code3 but Newark center did only FP and asked to come back again. We too have code3 at Newark and do we need to schedule again for Biometrics or Newark center schedule it after we attend FPs. Please confirm from your friends about the process and post the result here. It will help us a lot.
Thnx

raaj97 said:
mka2005,
You mentioned that some of your friends had code3 but Newark center did only FP and asked to come back again. We too have code3 at Newark and do we need to schedule again for Biometrics or Newark center schedule it after we attend FPs. Please confirm from your friends about the process and post the result here. It will help us a lot.
Thnx

Is there anybody having exprience doing FP from Newark, NJ with code 3 ?

- msd_gc.