Fingerprint and Name Check Question

henrymghty

Hello all,

My I-485 (EB2, ROW), filed on 7/2/07, remains pending with TSC.
My quick question is: how do I confirm that Name Check, background and Fingerprints were succesfully completed?
Thanks a lot!

Henry

Seek your senator's help to find out the status of your case

I wrote to my state's senator, the Vice President of USA seeking their help to get some info from USCIS. I got prompt reply from both the senator and Vice President which were followed by letters from USCIS explaining that my file was not adjudicated as my name check was pending.
Since my name check was pending since November 2005, I wrote again to my senator informing him about the latest amendment in the adjudication process if name check is pending over 180 days. I just got a mail from USCIS that a "welcome notice to the new permanent resident" has been mailed to me yesterday and I have been registered as a permanent resident! Yoo hoo!
I do not have enough words to thank the innumerable folks in this forum who have been posting very useful information for the benefit of all. It was from this forum I learnt about the new amendment rule of 180 days! It was again from this forum I learnt that we should write to our senator and even to the First Lady seeking their intervention.
Wish you all the very best. Keep visiting this forum, it is an encyclopedia!
Thank you all once again again again -----> infinity!