Finger Prints

uscisbuddy

Hello All:

I just got my I-140 Approved last week. I have applied simultaneously for I-140 and I-485, EAD and AP on May 20th 2004. When do you guys think that I would receive my finger prints? I am a bit confused with the way VSC works.

I-485(mine and my wife's):
RD: 5/20/04
Notice Date: 5/25/04

Thank you all in advance for answering my questions.

Uscisbuddy

uscisbuddy said:
Hello All:

I just got my I-140 Approved last week. I have applied simultaneously for I-140 and I-485, EAD and AP on May 20th 2004. When do you guys think that I would receive my finger prints? I am a bit confused with the way VSC works.

I-485(mine and my wife's):
RD: 5/20/04
Notice Date: 5/25/04

Thank you all in advance for answering my questions.

Uscisbuddy

Things would start to slow down from now on because of holiday season. It would depend on your priority date if they are not going to work on this holiday season.

Want GC Soon said:
Things would start to slow down from now on because of holiday season. It would depend on your priority date if they are not going to work on this holiday season.

one more question:

Myself and wife did fP on 27th Nov. I got mail from USCIS that they have got FP results and processing on my case is resumed. but I haven't got any such mail for my wife's case. But LUD on both of our case updated twice in last 3 days. any thought. ??