Finger prints

kalgadam

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My 140/485 cases are filed on 04/28/2004 and still I have not received the FP. Please post if any one is in the same line?

is there anyway can I get the info about why I have not received my FP upto now, Please any one can help me about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhoonbhu
Please can you post your details, I mean, your RD, ND and when did you get the FP?

Thanks for your respond.

Hi,

My I-140/485 were filed two days before you (04/26/2004), and I just received FP notice last week. Yours should be pretty soon. good luck.

FP Notice

Finger print Notices depend upon your Local office Caseload. If they have a heavy load, then you may get it late.

kalgadam said:
Bhoonbhu
Please can you post your details, I mean, your RD, ND and when did you get the FP?

Thanks for your respond.

I -140/485/EAD/AP ND: 1/04
I-140 AD: waiting
FP: 9/04
EAD/AP: 4/04

Shanmugam1174

Usually when they will send the Finger Print Notices to us?(I mean is there any criteria before sending to us) my Local office is California (San Jose).

One more question: LUD is showing as 05/03/2004 for My 140/485 and my RD is 04/21/2004 and ND is 04/28/2004, it means no one is touched my 140/485 cases?

Thanks and Regards,
Kalgadam

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to have my FP this Friday.
Are they also taking picture?.
Or just finger print then go home?. Any questions or Fee?. If yes, are they take Credit Card?.

Just FP and go home

brt96 said:
I am going to have my FP this Friday.
Are they also taking picture?.
Or just finger print then go home?. Any questions or Fee?. If yes, are they take Credit Card?.

brt96,
When I got my FP done in Jun 04 in KS, they just did my FP and go home.
No questions, no pictures, no fees.

Just take your FP notice and once you enter the office, let them know you are there for FP, they will give a number.
Once your name is called out, they will do FP and then bye bye ....

Smooth and simple .(atleast for me it was)

Cheers,
Bhargava