Finger Prints Question

curious_member

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

it seems that everyone had their finger prints already taken after filing i-485.
I had mine done in 2001 or 2002. Since then, I was not requested for any more finger prints. How long are they valid??
Thanks.

curious_member said:
Guys,

it seems that everyone had their finger prints already taken after filing i-485.
I had mine done in 2001 or 2002. Since then, I was not requested for any more finger prints. How long are they valid??
Thanks.
15 monts

Another question

I am wondering why I am not getting my finger prints done. I was approved for asylum in 2002. Then after that people usually get fingerprinted in a couple of years. But I did not get fingerprinted. Is there a way to find out of I just didn't receive a notice and that my finger prints are due??

Please help, I am getting worried.

when others had done their frist FP

curious_member said:
Guys,

Thanks.
when others had done their frist FP, you even didn't submit your I485, how could INS notify you to do FP???

ok

ok, guys,

thanks for your responses. I just got worried because I didn't know if INS periodically sends you FP that you need to do. Or if they just send you FP after you submit i-485. Seems that I should not be worrying about things yet.