Finger prints information

columbusoh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I am scheduled for fingerprints on 02/7/2001. I am just curious to see how this I-485 process works after the finger prints and how many months it is taking to get the approval.Did anybody faced any problems with the fingerprints and the rest of the I-485 processing.I got the yellow form also along with FP notice.I sent back the yellow form with employment verification letter a month back,but INS voice system has not updated yet.I don\'t know it is because of FP or not.

Please post your thoughts on this.

No Title

Do you have 7-day period beginning and do you know what that means? Can I ask whether this is just for you and family also? Because, I like to know if they missed or still not yet sent for family member, can you just go and wait for your spouse or so? I think that 7-day period means, you can go any day from the day start and within 7 days, am I right? Do you know how much longer it will take or do you have to wait there? I think that you can go any time between 8am to 4pm, right?
I appreciate for sharing info. or thoughts!

No Title

yesterday we did our fingerprints at columbus ohio ASC.It was very cool experiance.We reached ther by 8.20AM.It took only 15 minutes .I checked with FBI after 1 hour, they received it and the prints were in good quality, they verified it and sent back to the INS same day.
This is just to share with others.By any chance anybody knows how long it is taking to get the approval after the FP.