finger printing notice

harsha_c

Registered Users (C)
Hello

I have received my finger printing notice from INS. my lawyer also said that after finger printing , they will do background check and approve my GC.

trouble is I am not married yet and am looking, wondering if I can delay my finger printing and delay this process a month or so?

Can some one advise me how to delay this process in a legal way without jeopardizing application, looks like rescheduling is possible according to the memo, would rescheduling delay application a lot

I am at the TSC center.

do let me know
Harsah

harsha_c said:
Hello

I have received my finger printing notice from INS. my lawyer also said that after finger printing , they will do background check and approve my GC.

trouble is I am not married yet and am looking, wondering if I can delay my finger printing and delay this process a month or so?

Can some one advise me how to delay this process in a legal way without jeopardizing application, looks like rescheduling is possible according to the memo, would rescheduling delay application a lot

I am at the TSC center.

do let me know
Harsah
send ur reschedule request to address mentioned on notice. this should not delay ur case although it says on notice.