Finger Printing Notice received!!!

Joshiay

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I received my finger printing notice in the mail yesterday. The code for the Finger printing notice is Code 3. My lawyer says she has heard about code1 and code 2 but never a 3. Has anyone received this type of notice and if yes, is there any significance from a processing standpoint ? The notice seems to indicate that they will be taking my FP's and biometric data...

AJ

LC Priority date - 12/03/01
LC Approval date - 09/07/04
I485/I140/AP/EAD - 11/18/04
AP/EAD-12/13/04
I140 AD-01/05
FP ND - 07/11/05

i read somewhere else on this forum that code 3 means comprehensive biometric information will be collected, including photograph, fingerprint,..etc, while code 1 requires fingerprint only.

Joshiay said:
Hi Guys,

I received my finger printing notice in the mail yesterday. The code for the Finger printing notice is Code 3. My lawyer says she has heard about code1 and code 2 but never a 3. Has anyone received this type of notice and if yes, is there any significance from a processing standpoint ? The notice seems to indicate that they will be taking my FP's and biometric data...

Never heard of code 3....Tell your lawyer to wake up...no really :D

I got the similar letter-Code3(Finger Print,Photo,Sign)

Joshiay said:
Hi Guys,

AJ

LC Priority date - 12/03/01
LC Approval date - 09/07/04
I485/I140/AP/EAD - 11/18/04
AP/EAD-12/13/04
I140 AD-01/05
FP ND - 07/11/05

Code=3 Means - Finger Print,Photo,Sign
I got on Sept 23rd from Texas service Center.

Ravi

What is Code 1 on Biometrics

Hello Friend,
I am one of the unfortunate one with I-485 petition (Priority date October 22, 2002). Recently I received another notice (probably a finger printing notice, 3rd since I filed the petition) and it has CODE 1. What is code 1. Please reply.

confusing

As I know, USCIS removed all of its facilities which cannot save fingerprints in its database sometime last year. This suggests no need 2nd FP at all. Basically they just send your FP to FBI and FBI re-searches their records.

Can anybody point out what is going on 2nd FP?

Thanks.

hmmm...you look like in very safe hands of lawyer who doesn't know 3, replace lawyer

:D :mad: :eek: ;) :rolleyes:
RAK67 said:
Never heard of code 3....Tell your lawyer to wake up...no really :D