Finger Printing Not Recieved So far

Tippi

Registered Users (C)
I filed my 485 back in May 2002 after my 140 was approved. I haven't recieved finger printing yet. My service center is Texas and I know its taking a long time there. Is any one travelling in the same boat. Looks like I am almost there, Texas is now processing Jan 2002. But just making sure if it may take some more time before I recieve my Finger pringint. Any one can please update me.

Thanks
Tippi

Same case

Receipt date is Oct 2002...have not received FP notice....
Don't know what to do...am worried!!

July 2003 - No FP Yet

:eek: July 2003 - No FP yet -- I am wanting to boot my company after I get my FP. Considering the fact that there are folks are waiting for FP whose RD is Oct 2002 -- is pretty frustrating.

:mad:

No FP yet.

Receipt date is May 2003. Have not received FP notice. I did change my address in Nov 2003. But I completed the AR-11 and called USCIS to update the address. Got the letter for address change confirmaion.

Still no letter for FP...am worried!!

Should we all together take some action?

Our 485 receipt date is Oct 2002 and we still ahven't gotten any FP notice. People who filed b/w the period May-Oct 2002 are not getting FP notice..
Approvals are being issued to people who filed after that..
What can we do???
This is grossly unfair and we shoudl do something about it..
I wish lawyers like Rajiv khanna would DO something for this....
Hope he reads this posting and helps all of us....
Does anyone know if INS has issued any cut off date for FP notices?

Same here

RD - Sept. 2002. No FP notice yet. Online status showed some update in Nov 2003, but not sure what that is. I moved to a new house in Nov 2003 and sent the address change form around the same time as the status update.

I know at least one person with RD Aug 2002 who received FP notice a few months ago.

This is Texas Service Center.

Me too. I filed I-485 in Sept. 2002. No fingerprint yet. Somebody said we can request a fingerprint, can we?

No FP Notice - TSC

Well thats a question that I have been toying with too. Each service center has some sort of cut off date if U fall within it then U can request...for eg if the date is march 2002..people with receipt date on or before that can request for a FP. But the question is what is the date going in TSC for FP request?
Can someone help us? Can someone post what is that date? :confused:

FP notices from TSC - Don't expect any logic

I have completed finger printing on 06/24/04 but there has been no update on the status.
Two of my family members who filed for I-485 on the same day as myself have not received any finger-printing notices.
My elder son who filed for I-485 in August'03 (six months after the three of us) got finger printed on 12/23/03 and the status got updated to "Finger printing results received and processing has resumed" on 01/06/04.
There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason for the order in which Finger printing notices are issued by TSC. So wait for your turn patiently as and when the mighty TSC decides it is time for you to get finger-printed.

I-140/I-485 Concurrent filing RD:02/14/03 ND:02/18/03 AD:????
2 APs
2 EADs (2nd EAD card on the way)

All,

WAC022765XXXX
I-485 RD 09/02 (CSC)
1st FP 10/02, then wait, wait, wait..... Until it expired.
2nd FP notice received at my *attorney's office* on 7/13, but not at my house (appointment 8/14). Thought strange, but whatever.

I did move about a year ago, and filed AR-11 and received a letter for change of address confirmation.

Then I had to renew AP and EAD, and both renewed docs came to NEW ADDRESS. Now the surprise:

The reason why 2nd FP notice didn't arrive at my house was that IT GOT SENT TO THE OLD ADDRESS. USPS returned the letter, and they re-sent it to me, posted 7/29, arrived 7/31.

So, obviously these documents come from different places, and if you have moved and haven't received FP notice, I'd look into it some more. Check with your attorney - sometimes they goof and don't let you know they've gotten a notice, figuring you've gotten one, too.

Good luck.

Maiaia

maiaia said:
All,

WAC022765XXXX
I-485 RD 09/02 (CSC)
1st FP 10/02, then wait, wait, wait..... Until it expired.
2nd FP notice received at my *attorney's office* on 7/13, but not at my house (appointment 8/14). Thought strange, but whatever.

I did move about a year ago, and filed AR-11 and received a letter for change of address confirmation.

Then I had to renew AP and EAD, and both renewed docs came to NEW ADDRESS. Now the surprise:

The reason why 2nd FP notice didn't arrive at my house was that IT GOT SENT TO THE OLD ADDRESS. USPS returned the letter, and they re-sent it to me, posted 7/29, arrived 7/31.

So, obviously these documents come from different places, and if you have moved and haven't received FP notice, I'd look into it some more. Check with your attorney - sometimes they goof and don't let you know they've gotten a notice, figuring you've gotten one, too.

Good luck.

Maiaia
I have not have 1st fingerprint yet. I filed I 485 to TSC in April 2002. I do not know why it take so long.
RD: 4/30/02
ND: 5/3/02

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
In the same boat!!!

Join tha gang...receipt date Oct 2002..haven't received any FP notice?
What is the cut off date for requesting FP notice..I mean...TSC issues a date and persons with reciept date on or before that can request FP notice...what is the date currently going on?
Can someone PLEASE let us all know?

Finger print for my wife.

My wife and I filled the I-485 together. My wife is dependent on me. I got the second time FP notice 3 month before. My wife have not yet receive the FP notice.
1. Do you know what I have to Do to get FP for her?
2. Is that means, I will get green card earlier than her.

We can work together to keep sending fax requesting fingerprint no matter what the cut off date is. It take us too long. Anyhow, the processing date (It is March, 2002 for TSC) is approaching our priority dates. My I-485 ND was Sept. 05, 2002.

BTW, who knows the TSC fax no? Thanks.

My first fp expired. Waiting for the 2nd fp.This wait is horrible. Tried from different corners to expedite. No use.
wait continues on and on and on>>>>>>>>>.? :cool: :rolleyes:

Any of Nov,2003 EB3 filers still waiting for FP notice--Living in and around Moline, IL (Zip Code: 61265).
Today I read from the postings that issuance of FP notice depends on which area(zip code) we live. Thats why I am wondering any of the people with the filing date in 2003 in our area are still waiting fro FP notice. I am waiting for FP notice.
If any of you guys from this area already FP'ed how many months it took for you to get the FP notice?
I appreciate your replies....