Finger Print

sereneli

Registered Users (C)
Our ND is Feb. 2, 01. We\'ve received EAD and AP in Mar, but still haven\'t seen the FP notice. I\'ve talked to the IIO twice (God knows why I wanted to excercise myself that way), the answer was "be patient." Our attorney has fax some inquiry, still no response yet. I know a lot of people with the same ND have got their cases approved already. That makes me really nervous. Any suggestions?

No Title

the only thing u can do is i think to call IIO and keep them informed about what u think..theres nothing wrong...keep pressing IIOs about ur fp....

No Title

I talked to an IIO again re the FP notice again. The lady was really nice. She said she would put my husband and me into the system which generates the FP notices after 3:30pm when she stopped taking any phone calls. I left my phone number to her ask her to let me know if she could do it today. She actually called me back and told me we are in the system now and a letter has been sent out to confirm that. She also said it takes several weeks to get the notice because their system is up and down these days. However, she said she can\'t do anything beyond sending the notice. She doesn\'t know how long it\'s going to take to process our cases.

I am curious how the whole process is like. I thought it was like our cases are moved from the waiting shelf and handed to an officer, he/she sends out the finger print notice, waits for FBI reply, goes through all the document and finally makes the decision.

Now it seems like some one else can send the finger print notice, and I guess our cases still physically stay where they were. Is it possbile that when our cases are finally reviewed, another fp notice will be sent out from the processor?

No Title

I had a long delay between my fingerprint notice and getting my GC approved. I finally got an IIO to intervene and clear things up. From my discussions with the IIO it was clear that our case was still on the shelf when our FP\'s were done. I don\'t know whether this is standard practice.

No Title

hi sereneli,
        Can you details about your case like RD,ND, Category & country etc. Thanks in advance

No Title

My ND is 2/8/01 and have not received FP notice. INS really
screwed up. I am gonna call IIO this week.