Finger Print

Archesh Soni

Hi All,
I have applied my i-485 at VSC/EB2/INDIA In Jan-2000 (RD 01/14/00, ND 01/31/00) when should I expect my FP call ? How long it takes from there? Any idea ? anybody has nearer dates and got FP Call? Quick response is appreciated.

Thanks,
Soni

No Title

Spoke to INS VSC about FP. Currently processing Aug 99 applications.My data follows:
EB2/VSC/RD:MARCH/30/2000.FP NOT RECIEVED.
EAD RECIEVED JUNE2000
I spoke to a lady today morning. She looked in to the case and asked my address. checked whether FP were sent. Found out that they were not sent. Told me that they were currently processing Aug 99 cases and they have not yet processed my case . I asked her how my friends with the same data but applied in Oct 2000 got FP request. She said it does not matter. They have to wait. I did not ask her what Aug 99 date is about. Whether is Priority Date, Application Date, Reciept Date ? (Lost a wonderful oppurtunity). But looking at the information in immitraker.com for VSC FP wait graph, seems to me that Aug 99 is Reciept Date of I485. But, the question of how people who applied after June 2000 got FP request is unanswered.

No Title

I received my FP notice. Details are as follows:
SC: NSC
CAT: EB2-INDIA
PD: 06/1999
RD: 05/02/2000
FP Notice received: 11/29/2000
FP Schedule date: 12/26/2000

Received yellow form, asking about latest employment letter from employer. I am not sure why they are asking me again eventhough i submitted along with my I485 application?

No Title

Hello!

I recieved my FP notice in October and got it done with in a couple of days. However my wife did not get her FP notice along with mine.

INS had actually sent my FP notice earlier, in June to my old address. Since we had already moved to our new address, the post office had sent it back to INS. INS then resent my FP notice in October but we havent recieved my wife\'s so far. I suspect that it got lost in the mail.

I would appreciate it if anybody can suggest any action that can be taken regarding this. Thank you.

- Raj.