Finger print question

PoorImmigrant said:
NSC did get my finger print. I got ginger printed 3 months ago.
What should I do in this case? Please help!

PoorImmigrant

Gude,

Ghats gour groblem?

:))
Glease gxplain gour groblem :D

I guess, PoorImmigrant had done his FP 3 months back, but INS haven't received his FP reports from FBI yet.

I don't think its fair to make fun of fellow forum members. I know you guys know a lot of information, but don't expect everybody gaining the same level of legal expertise like your.

I don't want to trigger any debate on this issue. If you differ from my thoughts, no need to let me know about it.

Thanks.

DKEB2 said:
I guess, PoorImmigrant had done his FP 3 months back, but INS haven't received his FP reports from FBI yet.

I don't think its fair to make fun of fellow forum members. I know you guys know a lot of information, but don't expect everybody gaining the same level of legal expertise like your.

I don't want to trigger any debate on this issue. If you differ from my thoughts, no need to let me know about it.

Thanks.

Gude, oh sorry Dude, :D
Why are you so serious? Its kinda humor about spell mistake, everybody makes it. I do it sometimes.
And other thing, if you don't wish to know why people made fun of simple spell mistake, please do not give unwanted suggestions. Noboday has asked it. So keep it to yourself.

where to check Fingerprint status

where to check fingerprint status, whether INS has received or not.

advance thanks for your reply

Finger prints not updated since 05/2004

Today i received my EAD but on that finger prints not available. I had my finger prints on 05/2004 but till now there was no any change(LUD) for my I-485. Three weeks back I got my I-140 approval . Does this mean my I-485 approval is pending because of finger prints not available ? Di I need to initiate for an inuiry? if yes, could you tell me the procedure..

Thanks in advance

mbabu

Look carefully, you can't miss the finger prints on your EAD ! ;)
Ask you r attorney to follow up.