Finger print notice for 031165****

Hardlife

Registered Users (C)
I filed I-485 on March 12, 2003 and I got the notice until June. Until now, I have not got notice for finger print yet. Is there anybody in similar situation? I heard from my lawyer that many I-485 filed around that messy period( because adjustment of filing fees) got late notice, is that true? I worried because a lot of later case got FP notice already. Thanks for any comment.

Originally posted by Hardlife
I filed I-485 on March 12, 2003 and I got the notice until June. Until now, I have not got notice for finger print yet. Is there anybody in similar situation? I heard from my lawyer that many I-485 filed around that messy period( because adjustment of filing fees) got late notice, is that true? I worried because a lot of later case got FP notice already. Thanks for any comment.

It's not unusual to get the FP notice late.
My ND is Feb 2002 and I got my first FP notice in March 2003.

Originally posted by goodsaint
Problem with fp is that they expires after 15 months. Late FP is in your benefit.

But I got my 2nd FP notice last week even though 15 months is not up. Strange are the ways BCIS works.

My Lawyer told me that a lot of people received 2nd FP notices last week and it's a good sign.