find out if fingerprints cleared

Hhouston

Registered Users (C)
We gave out our N 400 fingerprints yesterday and i would like to find out if there's a way to find out from FBI whether these were cleared. I remember reading some posts where they said they called FBI and confirmed that FPs were cleared same day and send to INS. What is the contact #? Can anyone advise?
Thanks
H

Hhouston said:
We gave out our N 400 fingerprints yesterday and i would like to find out if there's a way to find out from FBI whether these were cleared. I remember reading some posts where they said they called FBI and confirmed that FPs were cleared same day and send to INS. What is the contact #? Can anyone advise?
Thanks
H
(304)625-5590

Hhouston said:
Thanks
H

Hello Hhouston ...

call 304-625-5590
then #3

you need to tell them you would want to inquiry your FP status for your n400 application. sometime, i heard if ppl say they want to get the result of the FP, FBI would refuse to tell the result on the phone. they would ask the person to call back USCIS to check.

however, they do give out the status (like when they received the fp and when they sent back to USCIS).

all the best :)