Finance and investment gurus

patienceGC

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how I can invest in Euro/Euro bonds/funds?

I have a feeling that the Euro will definitely rise above dollar in the future. I have a MMA for now but I think I can do better by keeping it in a diff currency.

Any input will be greatly appreciated!
:)

Thanks

I will go thru that. I dont want to trade forex but want to buy Euro bonds.

I saw an economist predict that the Euro will rise and $ will fall. And many people after that predict the same thing. US is increasing deficit, going to war, economy is down etc. GWB is helping his rich friends make more money by his stimulus and is not doing anything to put money in the hands of middle class/lower income, the people who actually spend. Benz drivers dont buy GM cars! The US, by going to war alone, will be the only country to lose money while the europeans will just watch.

Thats why I am kinda curious to invest in Euro.

This might help

Try:

http://www.everbank.com

They offer bonds, currency and a host of worldwide investment options. Remember that if you want to buy international bonds, the minimum limits are quite high - $10K - $20K.

To have an expoure to foreign currencies, you might also consider a global stock market index fund.

Finally, do not put money in any bond, stock, currency blindly just because "it is going up". Make sure you know the risks as well.

In US, Which is preferable certificate or money market?By risk and by return

In US, Which is preferable certificate or money market?
By risk and return. Thanks