Finally..................

zipper

Registered Users (C)
I am all done with the 485 Process. Received emails last night that both our applications are approved.

My history
LC approved Aug 1999
I140 approved OCT 2000
485 ND DEC 2002 Wife Sep 2003
FP2 Jul 2004 FP May 2004
RFE Dec 2004
RFE received by USCIS JAN 2005

AD Feb 2005

Came to US on Company A applied LC in 1999 and got I140 approved in 2000
moved to a company B in 2001, moved back to company A in 2002 and applied 485 and after the long painfull wait its all over now.

Srireddy,muntasir and other oldtimers looks like its our turn now. hope you guys will get the approval soon

This forms is a knowledge source, I would get the answers for lots of my questions here rather than from my lawyer (he has a standard answer be patient what can I say)

Thanks a ton guys

Congratulations!!!!!
Can you post when did CIS receive your RFE? Mine was received on 01/20 and no approval yet.
Please post your RFE details too. Thanks and again, congrats!!!!!

Jan 13th
RFE for wife only to prove that we still married etc........

when we responded for the RFE did highlight the Direct Deposit in the bank statements and the Company name in the recent Medical insurance statement. I guess that convinced INS that I still work for the same Employer
but for that why wouldn't I get an RFE after 4 moves and Address Changes.

As for Not sending EVL, my Lawyer adviced me not send any INFO that wasn't requested by INS so did not send an EVL. So I did this way just to catch the officer's attention .
I work for a Consulting company pretty much we have to move after the project is done

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation!! :D

Have you filed your I-485 before you get married? Just wondering since your spouse ND is Sept 2003.