Finally....the wait is over!!!!!

MountainDew

Registered Users (C)
Folks....my I-485 application was approved as of yesterday (EAC03060XXXXX).......it doesn't feel all that amazing though....LOL...I don't feel too excited....anyways, can anyone tell me what the next steps are?.....this is an employment-based GC........what is gonna happen next?....any interviews?...stamping?...when do I get the actual card?.....if anyone can give me any kind of information, I will appreciate it.

Hi MountainDew....this is Pepsi

I also got approved two days ago.

I guess the next steps are as follows:
1. You will get all the 485 approval notices for you and dependents
2. Read it carefully for instructions and schedule an appointment at the center mentioned using infopass
3. Go and get your passport stamped
4. After stamping...appprox. in 45-60 days you should get the card

folks...feel free to add or clarify what I just wrote

good luck
-gc0902

gc0902 said:
I also got approved two days ago.

I guess the next steps are as follows:
1. You will get all the 485 approval notices for you and dependents
2. Read it carefully for instructions and schedule an appointment at the center mentioned using infopass
3. Go and get your passport stamped
4. After stamping...appprox. in 45-60 days you should get the card

folks...feel free to add or clarify what I just wrote

good luck
-gc0902

All the instructions on the approval notice may not be accurate and current. Please be sure to take an INFOPASS appointment and don't forget to take passport style photographs(not ADIT style)

Thanks kmnalluri

Thanks buddy for the info.

If you don't mind could you please post your experience at the office and where you went to get the PP stamped. Reason for asking is because I live in South Jersey and when we plug in the ZIP CODE for infopass appt it says no center is available.

thanks for all your feedback

Yeah....I live in South Jersey too...Cherry Hill...barely 5 minutes away from the BCIS office in Cherry Hill....I hope I can get this done there itself instead of driving all the way to Newark again.....what's the deal with this stamping anyways?....any bad experiences?....does it look cool?....it better look cool man.....I mean, this wait was LONG!!!!

gc0902 said:
Thanks buddy for the info.

If you don't mind could you please post your experience at the office and where you went to get the PP stamped. Reason for asking is because I live in South Jersey and when we plug in the ZIP CODE for infopass appt it says no center is available.

thanks for all your feedback

I got my PP stamped in New Orleans, Louisiana. Everthing was real easy. I'm not sure about your area.