Finally saw light at the end of Tunnel , Got Approval message

MAY10

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

finally saw approval message after almost 24 months. :)

My and my wife's 485 approved today as per online message.

485 RD 09/23/02
FP2 05/15/2004
LUD 07/01/2004 and now today.

Thanks a lot to Rajeev Khanna and friends over here on immigrationportal.com. The process was really tough and have gone through lots of pain and sorrow. Could not go to india on time to see father since I had no extra AP left.

Gone through tough time of life and was so stuck here becuase of GC.

I feel relieved after getting GC and learnt the lesson of life too.

Thanks you guys,

Vijay.

Congratulations. Go and see your Dad First. I met my Dad in August after Four and Half years. I can not express My Dad's Happiness in words.

I did visit india 3 times this year. My fortunately first time when my parents were there. But second time for my Dearest mom's funeral and third time for my dad's funeral. I am sorry it's extemely sad story on my part.

That's the reason I am relieved that I got approval but not that happy if I had got this approval six months ago.

Thanks guys,
Vijay

vdshri said:
But second time for my Dearest mom's funeral and third time for my dad's funeral. I am sorry it's extemely sad story on my part.

Very sorry to hear that. My condolences to you.

My condolences on the loss of your parents.

My congratulations on your approval. Hope you can move on with life now and enjoy it. :)

Dear vdshri,
I truly understand that loss of parents can never be filled with any I485 approval or any US Citizenship and I sincerely offer my condolences and you don't have to be sorry as it is not your fault and you cannot control the future.

I wish you a happy and prosperous life going forward :)

vdshri said:
I did visit india 3 times this year. My fortunately first time when my parents were there. But second time for my Dearest mom's funeral and third time for my dad's funeral. I am sorry it's extemely sad story on my part.

That's the reason I am relieved that I got approval but not that happy if I had got this approval six months ago.

Thanks guys,
Vijay