Finally our case is approved!!

Vrush

Registered Users (C)
As per the AVR message our case is approved as of 16th nov. The INS approved it within two days of receiving our intent to deny response.

Our details..
EB3 india(RIR)
PD 4 feb 97
RD 12 aug 99/ ND 2 sept 99
FP 8 aug 00
intent to deny on 20th oct
recd by INS on 14th nov
approved both me and my husband on 16th nov
waiting for approval letter.
will post details after passport stamp......

HANG IN THERE!! your case will get approved too....

Vrush

No Title

Thanks !! Wishing everyone good luck and GREEN CARD this year!!!! The long torturous wait is finally over.

No Title

Congratulations Vrush!
We got intend to deny (myself and my son).Our lawyes has responded INS. We don\'t know how long we have to wait to get final approval.
Any way congratulations again.
Roopa

No Title

Vrush when did you mail your RFE reply and how many days did it take to get on to their system

No Title

Thanks everyone. We sent by overnite on 8th nov so INS must have received it on 9th nov. The AVR message changed on the 14th nov that they recd our packet on 14th nov. And then it changed again on 16th nov that the case is approved for both me and my husband.
Actually my husband got intent to deny( prove legal status) and I got an RFE to redo skin test as we had skipped it and directly done our xrays which were negative.
So dont worry and you all too shall get your approval soon......I will pray for you all as the wait is really frustrating but victory is sweet.

Vrush

No Title

Vrush congrudaltion... this should be a morale booster for Khoon....... are you there Khoon pasina

No Title

Chutney:

Very much so. Please see my latest postings on two other lines (they are the same)...

As I mention there, I may as well extend my name to..

Khoon Pasina and Aansu!