Finally Nov 01 Cases Approved

rggcard

Registered Users (C)
Finally it is our turn to rejoice.

My husband and my case were approved on Apr 14th.

ND Nov 5, 01
RD Dec 6, 01
EAC-02-056-52 series for both
EB2 - VA

Same company, same job with lots of promotions and pay raise beyond what the ad was for. Also transferred from Ohio to Texas, my husband from OH to VA. Took a chance and filed with Vermont. The journey is finally over.

Did FP twice and one RFE.

Responded to RFE on Mar 10th, they took one month and 4 days. So I guess one to two months is typical for approval after RFE.

Did not contact senator or use any other means to speed up the process.

Rupnet Updated.

Thanks for all the support. All the best to everyone else waiting for their approval, especially the ones with 2001 RDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
RGGCard,

Congratulations. Please updated Rupnet.

What was your RFE for?

A friend of mine also got approval his RD is in november also.
He posted following on Rupnet: This person had to wait 11 years after being in the country.
Just to help November filers.

Hi Tufan and all:

Finally today at BCIS site, I saw my GC approval notice (standard message). Just don't know how to react as it took so long and made me cynic..I am sure all Dec filers should expect some thing shortly as they are working on them. I am not very good at dates but still gave some info if it helps others:

RD: 11/12/01
ND: 12/15/01
Moved from NJ to CA, only address changed..still with Vermont
2nd FP done in last week of Dec, 2003
RFE sent by INS on 04/05/03 for salary. employment letter and IT return
RFE received by INS on 04/31/03
GC approved (on line msg only) on 04/15/04

Got approved both for me and my wife. My daughter did not get approval as she has a RFE for finger print fee (in this process, she crosses 14 yrs of age and reqd to be finger printed). My lawyer already sent the fee for her.

Any one has some idea about next step (pass port stamping) as I have a ticket to India on 9th July and I have AP. Do they give specific date for pass port stamping in the approval letter? I also expect that it should be at my local INS center.

Thanks and good luck to all,

-Arun

RFE Details

My RFE was for Employment letter, Pay Stubs, W-2 and 1040s. I am the primary.

For my spouse, it was for Birth Cerificate only. We had submitted Affidavits previously as there was some confusion about getting the originals from India, but we finally got it in Feb.

Congratulations rgg. Nice to see 2001 approvals. I replied my RFE in Nov'03 and still waiting.

Sam99

I can understand your frustration. I remember towards teh end of last year thinking they were never going to touch my case becasue we had not received FP2 notice, RFE nothing. Then suddenly we received the FP2 notice in Nov, the RFE in Dec.

Hang in there. It will just work out.

Sorry, there was a confusion on RFE dates for my friend's message on this thread.

His RFE was generated on 3/5/04 NOT 3/5/03.

His approval came exactly after 2 weeks of receiving the RFE response.

Therefore, his case details are as follows:
RD: 11/12/01
ND: 12/15/01
Moved from NJ to CA, only address changed..still with Vermont
2nd FP done in last week of Dec, 2003
RFE sent by INS on 03/05/04 for salary. employment letter and IT return
RFE received by INS on 03/31/04
GC approved (on line msg only) on 04/15/04