Finally my day also came - Approved on 29-jan-2003

ms186

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,
Finally my day also came. My case was approved on 29 Jan 2003 between 12 and 1 pm pst. Before lunch time it was pending and after lunch it was approved.

I have waited for some 7 and half month after my rfe was received by INS on 11-jun-2002.

My case details are

LIN011575****
PD 11-JAN-2000
RD 06-APR-2001
ND 23-APR-2001
FP 20-JUN-2001 (FIRST)
RFE ISSUED 08-APR-2002
RFE RECEIVED BY INE 11-JUN-2002 ( I was late because of relocation to CA)
FP 29-NOV-2002 (SECOND)

Throught out his period worked for the same company In fact did not change my employer since I came to US.

Since 11-Jun-2002, I was waiting for my turn and my approval came today. my case was one of the worst case of NSC.

I wish noone should go through such hell again.

This site and friends one this site were true friends because they share pain in bad time. Rajeev's immigrationportal.com and rupnet.com I will remember for all my life for there good work and try my best to contribute by providing positive input this effort. many many thanks to Rajeev khanna and rupnet.com

wish you very best everyone.

Thanks & God bless you all.
Ms186 ( rupnet id ms186)

Hello Everyone,

Finally my day also came. My case was approved on 29 Jan 2003 between 12 and 1 pm pst. Before lunch time it was pending and after lunch it was approved.
I have waited for some 7 and half month after my rfe was received by INS on 11-jun-2002.

My case details are

LIN011575****
PD 11-JAN-2000
RD 06-APR-2001
ND 23-APR-2001
FP 20-JUN-2001 (FIRST)
RFE ISSUED 08-APR-2002
RFE RECEIVED BY INE 11-JUN-2002 ( I was late because of relocation to CA)
FP 29-NOV-2002 (SECOND)

Throught out his period worked for the same company In fact did not change my employer since I came to US.

Since 11-Jun-2002, I was waiting for my turn and my approval came today. my case was one of the worst case of NSC.

I wish noone should go through such hell again.

This site and friends one this site were true friends because they share pain in bad time. Rajeev's immigrationportal.com and rupnet.com I will remember for all my life for there good work and try my best to contribute by providing positive input this effort. many many thanks to Rajeev khanna and rupnet.com

wish you very best everyone.

Thanks & God bless you all.
Ms186 ( rupnet id ms186)

ms186

Ahhh....ms186....good to see you back on the board. Congrats dude/dudette... :p

Enjoy your freedom now. Take tomorrow off, heck the next 2 days off... Just kidding, have a good weekend. Hope everyone see their approval or their pot of gold soon. Ain't St. Paddy's day coming soon? My colleague's RD is 01/2001 and she hasn't seen her approval yet. Hope she get hers soon. Yup, definitely a truly painful process. Guess when it comes, it comes flooding the river banks, eh? :D :D :D

Hi ms,

Congrats.

Why did you take secong FP? Do you know how long FP valid?

Did you call INS recently ?

Thanks,

Ind061973,

My FP was expired because it is valid for 15 months. I spoke to IIO on 24-Jan-03 and she was very nice to me but her responce was call in first week of march and your case is on the to officer.
I thought I am in a one more big loop but luckily got approved.

I feel they are cleaning RFE case as priority.

because I have friend from INDY got approved yesterday after his RFE was received by INS NSC on Aug second week.

Very Old Case. Pending approval

Congratulations ms186. Your case is very similar to mine.

Here are my details.

PD 01/08/2000
RD/ND 03/10/2001
RFE Issued 01/10/2002 For Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate.
RFE Replied 02/21/2002
FP 04/20/2002 and waiting ever since. Called NSC several times in last 10 months. The answer is always same ( Your case is pending approval).
No real help from Lawer or Senator. Lost hope for it. Your approval has given me some hope.

Any suggestion for me ? Anything you did, that I can try ?

Congratulations again.

Ind061973,

My FP was expired because it is valid for 15 months. I spoke to IIO on 24-Jan-03 and she was very nice to me but her responce was call back in first week of march and your case is on the to officer. I thought I am in a one more big loop but luckily got approved.

I feel they are cleaning RFE case as priority.

because I have friend from INDY got approved yesterday after his RFE was received by INS NSC on second week of Aug 02

Congrats...

I see flickering of light at the end of the tunnel...hopefully the light will sustain.

Congrats dude!!

Hi mandu,

I think you just cann't do any thing except go on to your life and wait with out creating any health problems for yourself. My attorney has send some four five fax inquiry in past 7 months. Last was responded by INS liason office on 6 Jan 2003 with the status that my file is with officer and IIO told me on 24-jan-03 that my file is on the way to officer. so totally confusing.

I feel with fax inquery you can remind INS about you case and liason's office might do some thing. I have not tried any other way.

I wish you will get approval very soon may be with in next few days. Because the cleaning RFE cases first.

Thanks MS,

Thanks for the info.

Did you wait until you get second figure print notice from INS? or you just went after 15 months and submitted again ?

my RD:July'19 , FP:JAN'11,2002 and ins receive RFE:eek:ct'8,2002 and I am waiting for approval.

Thanks,

Hi Ind061973,

I could have waited very long but on adivce from My attorney, I called NSC and told them from my side that MY FP expired, can issue new one and they did, with three I got notice for FP for myself after my request. I forgot to ask for my wife and I requested again after one week for my wife they sent that notice for my in just 12 days and we did FP togather.

So I as soon as it expired call them and request them they issue it in next few weeks. I wish you will approvel before it expires.

Thanks
MS186

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your good news with us, it builds a ray of hope in us. God bless us all.