Finally its my turn friends

Roy Rogers

Registered Users (C)
EB3 India - PD 04/07/1997 - RD 09/17/1999 - ND 10/05/1999 - FP 03/22/2001 -AD - 04/05/2001. Wait = just under 4 years from my priority date.

At last checked the AVM at VSC tonight and heard the magic words "This case has been approved on 04/05/2001......." - both my and my wife\'s cases have been approved.

In these excruciatingly painful years of wait, part of which has been frustrating and maddening as well, this board and the ISN web site were the only beacons of light shining in the darkness. Many many thanks are due to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for sponsoring this excellent site and the tireless efforts of all the volunteers of ISN. Other helpful sites were murthy.com, shusterman.com, ilw.com, imminfo.com and usvisanews.com.

Myladoor, please update this info in your list - I think my ID there is \'whoami\' (if I am not wrong). Nick, my friend, your time will come soon, I hope. I am sure the light is at the end of the tunnel for all our fellow travellers in this website. Best of luck to all.

PS. Let us not forget the trouble that we underwent during this process. We should keep up the fight for justice against all the odds posed in front of us by this \'rogue\' agency. Let us all contribute with our time, by sharing our experiences as well as other volunteer work so that future immigrants have it a little easier than us.