Finally, It just happened to me yesterday!

Induja

Registered Users (C)
RD April 17, 2001
ND April 30, 2001
LIN#: 01:163:55###
State: IL
FD June 2001
RFE for my Son :March 1st requesting my Marriage Certificate
Approved Date :May 20 2002 for Me, my Wife and my Son

I check AVM every single day(excluding Sundays) in the past 4 months.
Yesterday around 10:30PM,When I heard, I was speechless for almost 30 minutes.
I just could not believe myself and checked three times.

I came into US during May 1996 and my GC process started around May 1997.
I know it is just not me almost every single one of us in this forum underwent and still undergoing this painful journey.
I have no words to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to every single one of you for all the knowledge sharing, caring and friendly notes.

Thank you and Good Luck to everyone.
God Bless.

Induja

CONGRATS INDUJA !!!!!!!!!

Please post your details on rupnet.com/immigration also, it\'ll help in tracking NSC approvals.

Congrats INDUJA.

I got some hope now. Did you had any conversation with IIO? What is your RFE acknowledge date in AVM? Mine is March 22, Still Waiting....

Hi 5thYearNSC, it is going to be sooner your turn too!

My sincere wishes to you! Baseless NSC people approving April/May 2001 cases but not Dec 2000 cases like yours. Please trust me, it is going to be your turn soon! Thanks a lot for all the support!

Congrats

Your long wait is over. Hope you can now take a long vacation to India......do I know you?????????

Bharat, Hang in there!

I know how you would feel!. I am positive that You will get it this week! To answer your questions,
As per AVM, my RFE issued on March 1st 2002.
My attorney received it around March 15th. But immediately he responded. As per AVM, NSC received it on March 23rd (a day after yours).
I believe I called NSC three times after my RFE and every single time they said it is with an Officer. But the interesting thing is, during my last conversation with the IIO (little reasonable) on May 10th, she told me that it just got re assigned to an Officer on May 8th. Honestly I did not trust her words, but now after seeing the approval I believe she said the truth.

Congratulations, tell you something...

I once checked AVM and heard "this case has been approved". I was literally crying with happiness.It suddenly struck me its too soon for my RD case to be approved. tried again and heard the same old message"Your FP results were received....blah...blah".
I keyed in wrong EAC by mistake.So I know the feeling.
Anyways, Good luck for future.