finally got it

First of all Congratulations!!!
Now please excuse my ignorance. I've a question which may sound very funny:)
I see you PD is Oct'02 and you are in EB3 (assuming from India).Now my question is: your priority date became current just last month (June'07), right? So how did you get your I-485 approved so fast? When did you apply for your I-485?
I see lot of guys in this forum have priority date in 2002 and they already got there GC. How? When did they apply?
By the way my priority date is Nov'02 and I just applied for my I-485 last week.

Thanks.

First of all Congratulations!!!
Now please excuse my ignorance. I've a question which may sound very funny:)
I see you PD is Oct'02 and you are in EB3 (assuming from India).Now my question is: your priority date became current just last month (June'07), right? So how did you get your I-485 approved so fast? When did you apply for your I-485?
I see lot of guys in this forum have priority date in 2002 and they already got there GC. How? When did they apply?
By the way my priority date is Nov'02 and I just applied for my I-485 last week.

Thanks.
Most of the states (except guys in CA,TX,VA,MD,NJ,NY) were way ahead of 2002 PD before the retrogression happened, he must have applied for his 485 during that time concurrently.