Finally approved

patience2003

Registered Users (C)
My case finally got approved. It has been long and dread wait. Folks hang in there. and the best luck to you all.

In case you are interested in some timeline info. My case had RD 11/1/02, ND 11/20/02 with tracking # EAC03039*****. EB2 concurrent filing. RFE issued on 2/28/03 and received 3/28/03.
They were asking my B.S degree, since the law firm submitted my M.S only. Approved 6/2/03.

Oh how i wish my lawyers were incompetent leaving my app incomplete...

So that i can get the Blessed RFE and get my case approved. Congratulations to you. :(

I hope I get an RFE

Congrats patience. I need a lot more patience still.
I am going to complain to my lawyer- for doing a thorough job- that has not generated an RFE. Damn him. I hate these meticulous lawyers.

EB2/ ND-10/01

Great man! Congrats.
Mine RD 10/29/2002 ND 11/1/2002 EB-2 Solo filing.
Seeing your case , it seems that EB2 is also moving. But mine is solo I-140 filing, which may be delaying its approval.

Concurrent or Not

People who have filed Concurrently think- theirs is delayed because of Concurrency. Non-Concurrent think it is delayed because of non-Concurrency. -> It is just INS madness.

Well I am EB2/Concurrent ND 10/01.

Thanks,
Sanjay

Congrats patience2003!!!!

I do hope I get an RFE since (unfortunately) my lawer did a very tidy job of applying my 140 without any discrepancies. FYI, I'm an EB2 / NO concurrent filing on 10th Sep 2002 and still waiting. I don't believe anymore that the online message for me will change in future.

Good luck for all the approved guys,
Amitava. :(

For Amitava

Congrats patiencw2003 !! Atleast we could see an approval in this forum after long wait.

Hey Amitava, I am having exactly same date and situation like you. My I-140 is at Vermont with EB-2 / RD=10th September 2002 / Non-concurrent (Stupid Company Policy). So, lets keep touch and we could intimate each other if one gets approval. (It would be nice to keep touch thru emails if you would like that).

Thanks.
Hopes2003

For Hopes2003
Sure man. Let me know your email id so that I can send a test mail and then we can take it from there.

Amitava.:)

Its my turn

Finally my I-140 got approved on June 7.

Here are the details:

ND: Sep 9/02 - EB2 Labor Substitute. Approved on June 7/03 ( No RFE)
I-485 MD: DEC4/02 , ND: Jan4/03 EAD,AP approved in March

Dear friends:
Usually how many days it takes BCIS to give decission on I-140 after RFE receipt dates.