Finally Approved

WhatsIt ToYou

Registered Users (C)
Hello All:

I have mostly been a silent visitor to this site. Today, I heard the golden words when I checked the AVM at Vermont Service Center. It has been a long journey for me. My thanks to all the people posting on this site. Special thanks to Rajiv Khanna and his staff for maintaining the site. My details are as follows:

State: VA
485 MailDate: June 4 (or 5), 2001
RD: August 7, 2001
FP Date: Dec 15, 2001
RFE (Notice of Intent to Deny) Date: May 6, 2002
RFE response mailed: May 17, 2002
RFE RD: May 22, 2002
AD: May 30, 2002

RFE Details: My original company had changed name while I was on H1. INS wanted to see the details that the two name represented the same company. Additionally, I had been laid off in January 2002 (after 180 days). INS also wanted to see six recent paychecks.

Hope it helps to those who are still waiting to hear from INS. Just a word to these folks - do not lose hope and keep a positive attitude. "Bhagwaan (INS) ke ghar der hai, andher nahin"

Congrats

What is the difference between RFE and intent to deny notice?? Thanks

No Title

Hey Whats....,
          Could you give me the details of your RFE, because I\'m sailing in the same boat, my I-140 was approved with company name A, later in jan of this year my company merged with some other company and we had a new name B, however my lawyer did\'nt submit any documents with I-485 application to prove that Company A and B are same ? Could you give me details of your RFE and what response you submitted ? What proof you submitted in response to RFE.
Thanks

Are you currently employed?

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with you.

BTW, are you currently employed? I am concerned because I will soon lose my job.

Whatsittoyou

Will you please tell us as to how you solved paystub problem. My friend just lost his job after 220 days and is sspetember end filer. If paystubs are asked for what he needs to do is our puzzle.

Thank You all for the wishes

Sorry for the error in my original posting. My RD, as has been pointed correctly, was June 4, and the Notice Date was August 7. So, it was a June case and not an August case. My bad.

Yes! I am still employed. Soon after getting laid off, I accepted a position with another company with a significant pay-cut. The new salary was less than that on Labor Cert. But INS apparently, did not raise any problems with that.

For the company name change: When the company had applied for the name change with the state of incorporation, it was given a certificate from the state that an application was made and subsequently approved. It also stated that both name represented the same entity. I submitted a copy of the certificate along with a copy of the application.

Hope it helps.

hi....

As a courtesy, your info has been added to Rupnet Easytracker.Pl. check private msg for user Id and password.