Finally.....Approved

pvgk

Registered Users (C)
WAC # 01-159-xxxxx INS is San Jose.
ND - 04/16
RD - 03/23
EAD - June 2001.
FP done on 9/25. Wife\'s FP done on 11/22.
Approved on Dec 7th.

Today went for the stamping and got it done.

Here is the experience I had at San Jose Office.

Reached San Jose INS at 4:30am , there are about 40 people before me. My wife joined me at 6:30 am. Doors opened at 7 am but they are sending 5 people at a time. So, by the time we got in, it was about 8 am. We got the tokens. By the time we are called it was 9:30 am. Officer did not ask anything, but I submitted my EAD card which I received. He stamped the passport and gave us back. There are 6 windows operating at that time. It took us 10 min at the window. We are out by 9:40 am.

Now,have to wait for one more step the card. I know that is not that important.

Ciba my handle is pvgk. Update it and add me to the Plastic card tracking.

Good Luck to all of you who are waiting.

Thanx
pvgk

congrats....

...with an ND of 10/01, I guess I have a lot more waiting to do before I can post something like this. :(

congrats pvgk !!!

I noticed you and your wife\'s FP dates are different.
Did both of receive FP notice together ? If not, I am having
same problem. I did receive my FP notice and already completed.
But I am still waiting for my wife\'s FP. I tried fax inquiry
for my wife but no reponse. Did you do anything to get your wife\'s
FP ?
FYI, MY RD 04/03 & ND 04/24

Hi April_csc_485

Mine is a different scenario. This is what happened.

After my wife got AP, she went to India. 2 weeks after she left, I received FP notices for both of us and I asked for rescheduling for both of us. But,later within span of 3 weeks we got our rescheduling notice too...asking us to take FP on Oct 13th. I talked to my attorney and he told me to goahead and do my FP and reschedule my Wife\'s FP again. I went to San Jose ASC and did my FP on 9/23 and rescheduled my wife\'s FP. In the month of November my wife came back from India. Till Nov 20th I didnot hear anything from INS office about the 2nd rescheduling notice for my wife.So, I took my wife to ASC office on Nov 25 with the 1st Rescheduling notice ( scheduled to be done on Oct 13) and thought would try to see, if they will allow her to do the FP. And to Our Luck, they did allow and they didnot ask any questions and so she gave hers on Nov 25 and mine on 9/23.

Hope this helps.

Folks, Doing FP ahead of appointment date is MUCH better and JUST go and do it. SJ ASC is pretty cool. Go to the office around 2 - 3 pm.

Thanx
pvgk.