Finally Approved!!! RD Oct 1, 2001

dinosaur

Registered Users (C)
Finally my and my wife's case is approved!!! Though my case approval was delayed, I could not believe it when I saw the approval on the online status today.

Last I had called IIO on Feb 14 and she had said it is pending.

My wife will be travelling on AP in a week and so she will probably get her passport stamped on her return (after 2 months). Is that OK guys???

PD April 2000
RD Oct 1, 2001
ND Nov 20, 2001
FP Apr 17, 2002
AD Feb 26, 2003

EAC-02-042-55XXX

IND- EB2- Kansas

I want to thank the board and the contributors. They lessened my pain during the wait. Thanks to kia, The_Matrix, Oct01RD1 and others for their wishes. I will update rupnet under the ID sanjay.

Best of luck guys!!! Everyone's day will come.

:) :) :)

Congrats!
As for your wife, can't she postpone the travel until she gets the stamp on the passport?

dinosaur

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS ! ...

That was a nice news for the day. It's nice to see all the Oct. 1-5 club getting approved.

Enjoy your freedom. I do feel that I should write a story about us .....our suffering, our journey, our patience, our impatience, this portal, its people-sometimes unfriendly but most of the time supportive, giving advice....and many more things...

Thanks for your wishes friends:

I know that waiting for GC approval can be really tough and draining at times - sometimes I thought " Why me???" My heart goes out to those who are waiting beyond the INS processing dates. It WILL come for everybody guys! One thing I could not do during my long wait was to break INSs logic as to how they sequence processing of I-485 cases. Anyway it's done....