Finally Approved - after 26months of waiting

tscwaiter98

Registered Users (C)
i checked AVM on sat, it says my & my wife\'s case approved on feb\'16.
RD 11/98
my wife\'s 1st FP 09/23/00 rejected for poor quality
my wife\'s 2nd FP 12/01/00
spoke to IIO one month back, she told me that she ll give the file to Supervisor.
spoke to IIO 10 days back, she told me that file with supervisor and supervisor will give to examiner & examiner will take decision.

please post - Any charlotte stamping exp?

thank you

No Title

You were very patient! I mean, you must have known that TSC was officially processing April 99 and then May 99 cases..

Did your attorney send your I-485 application or did you do it on your own? If you used an attorney what was he telling you?

No Title

My Company\'s attoreny filed 485. i was worried a lot, called INS several times i got similar responses everytime that they ll process it soon.

Anyway, finally its over!!

No Title

tscwaiter98: I am assuming you went through the Charlotte office? That is where we have filed our paperwork in 99 (marriage to USC based). I am a little confused, did you petition for your wife or vice versa? We have filed our paperwork back in July, I am hoping it won\'t be another year, they seem to work sooo slow. Also, did you go to the interview in Charlotte? Please share your experience. And last but not least, CONGRATULATIONS!!!