Final determination Letter

sadboy

I have an issue with my case status being marked as TR rather than RIR..please go through my entire email and lemme know your comments

My PD is July 2002
Applied from CA
45 day letter received in Jan-Feb 2005
Dallas Backog reduction center.

When I asked for the screen shot from them they sent it, mine was a 'RIR/EB3' case however the case status said 'TR'.

I brought it to their notice by telling my lawyer to send a response for correcting the status.They just replied stating that we have taken note of it and will work on it, I guess it was an automated reply.

A couple of weeks ago in a letter postmarked 05/19/06 and dated 05/12/06 , I received a "FINAL DETERMINATION" letter from the Dallas Backlog reduction center which stated the following

"The DOL has made a final determination on your application for employment certification pursuant to title 20, Code of federal Regulations, Part 656 and as reqired by the Immigration and Nationlity act, as amended.

Form ETA750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certified application must be attached to the I-140 petition along with any other required evidence and filed with the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service(USCIS). The appropriate office can be found at <website address>

Sincerely
XYZ
Certifying officer

There were 2 copies
One copy of the letter was addressed to my lawyer however I Did NOT receive the form ETA 750 with the letter.

The second copy of the letter was addressed to my employer.

My Lawyer/Employer neither of them have not received any evidence of
labor clearance. ITS BEEN A MONTH NOW.

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP/ADVISE IF THEY HAVE ANY INFORMATION.

HAs the labor been approved and is it a 'TR' case or 'RIR' case how can one tell?

I guess I cannot apply for I-140 since there is no proof of paperwork.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
sadboy said:
I have an issue with my case status being marked as TR rather than RIR..please go through my entire email and lemme know your comments

My PD is July 2002
Applied from CA
45 day letter received in Jan-Feb 2005
Dallas Backog reduction center.

When I asked for the screen shot from them they sent it, mine was a 'RIR/EB3' case however the case status said 'TR'.

I brought it to their notice by telling my lawyer to send a response for correcting the status.They just replied stating that we have taken note of it and will work on it, I guess it was an automated reply.

A couple of weeks ago in a letter postmarked 05/19/06 and dated 05/12/06 , I received a "FINAL DETERMINATION" letter from the Dallas Backlog reduction center which stated the following

"The DOL has made a final determination on your application for employment certification pursuant to title 20, Code of federal Regulations, Part 656 and as reqired by the Immigration and Nationlity act, as amended.

Form ETA750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certified application must be attached to the I-140 petition along with any other required evidence and filed with the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service(USCIS). The appropriate office can be found at <website address>

Sincerely
XYZ
Certifying officer

There were 2 copies
One copy of the letter was addressed to my lawyer however I Did NOT receive the form ETA 750 with the letter.

The second copy of the letter was addressed to my employer.

My Lawyer/Employer neither of them have not received any evidence of
labor clearance. ITS BEEN A MONTH NOW.

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP/ADVISE IF THEY HAVE ANY INFORMATION.

HAs the labor been approved and is it a 'TR' case or 'RIR' case how can one tell?

I guess I cannot apply for I-140 since there is no proof of paperwork.

Thanks in advance

Honest response ???? Who gives a damn if it's TR or RIR ..... you have an approved labor with your name on it ..... that's all that matters at this point.

Your lawyer/employer can apply for I-140 and USCIS will obtain a duplicate of your labor. Or I think they might be able to get a duplicate by writing to PBEC.

Good luck :D