Final Approval?

21abawi

Registered Users (C)
Hello All
I recently called USCIS on Aug 28th to check status on N-400 case that was initially approved June 12th 2009(N-562 recommended for approval). I was transferred to another agent who stated that I received "final approval" Aug 27th and stated that I will be receiving the oath letter approx 30-60 days. The agent said congrats:) and told me to wait 30-60 days for oath letter.

My question, does it take 30-60 days after final approval to receive the oath letter?

Hello All
I recently called USCIS on Aug 28th to check status on N-400 case that was initially approved June 12th 2009(N-562 recommended for approval). I was transferred to another agent who stated that I received "final approval" Aug 27th and stated that I will be receiving the oath letter approx 30-60 days. The agent said congrats:) and told me to wait 30-60 days for oath letter.

My question, does it take 30-60 days after final approval to receive the oath letter?

It depends on capacity (they have to find an open slot to book for you).

Congratulations! :)

Hello All

First of all, congrats on your successful interview.
It depends on the oath ceremony center and other resources availability. Usually you should get your oath letter within 2 to 6 weeks.