• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Filling Up Form DS-230 and DSP-122 in hand writing or typed out by computer?

rsubrat

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Can the form for DS-230 and DSP-122 fill out by hand writing or must it be typed out by computer? If it is must use computer, do you guys know where do I get form DSP-122 that I can fill out? So far DSP-122 form cannot be fill using adobe reader. What about you guys? Did you guys do it with hand writing or typed out by computer? Your advice is much appreciated. Thank you!

Best regards,
Rob

Hi all,

Can the form for DS-230 and DSP-122 fill out by hand writing or must it be typed out by computer? If it is must use computer, do you guys know where do I get form DSP-122 that I can fill out? So far DSP-122 form cannot be fill using adobe reader. What about you guys? Did you guys do it with hand writing or typed out by computer? Your advice is much appreciated. Thank you!

Best regards,
Rob

Hi,
I'm the rookie here, 'cause I just got the NL last week. I think this is my questions too. By the way, what is AOS and CP?

Regards'
Tio

Hi all,

Best regards,
Rob

It doesn't matter if you hand write it or type out by computer. Both are acceptable.

There are DSP-122 form that can be fill out using Adobe Reader. Do your search on the internet, and you'll find it.

When I did mine. My DS-230 is hand written and the DSP-122 is typed. There were no problem whatsoever.

Hi,
I'm the rookie here, 'cause I just got the NL last week. I think this is my questions too. By the way, what is AOS and CP?

Regards'
Tio

AOS is Adjustment of Status. This is the process when you're already in the U.S under a visa and want to change the status of the visa into U.S Permanent Resident. AOS is done in the U.S and the interview is conducted with the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Service).

CP is Consular Processing. This is the process when you're applying for immigrant visa outside the U.S. The interview is conducted by a Consular in the U.S Embassy/Consulate.

I hope this simple explanation helps.

Can the form for DS-230 and DSP-122 be filled out by hand writing or must it be typed out by computer? If it is must be filled with acomputer how do i fill it a tried to fill it and it was imposssible.Your advice is much appreciated. Thank you!

Here You find the form DSP 122 version that can be filled by computer othervise ,You can fill the hand written and there is no problem at all ,it says on the form : you can print or type answers so why make a big deal of it .I personally hand writen, state.gov/documents/organization/80148.pdf

Hi All,

I have a question in Form DSP-122

Question # 3 - Current Mailing address.

Can use a PO BOX address? My lease ends soon I will not be living in the current address. Will KCC send mail to PO Boxes?

Question # 7 a) Within the last 5 years. I have worked at least 2 years in a job that requires at least 2 years of training or experience

I currently work in a position that requires at least 2 years of training or experience. However, in my current position I have not yet worked "at least 2 years" (Only worked for 1 year and 8 months, but will complete two years in about 4 months). Should I include my current position for question 7 a) and 7 b)?

Thanks in advance